Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites: Viking Edition!

FAVORITE SHOW: VIKINGS

Plot summary, basically. 

     I started watching this History Channel show around Monday, I guess, and I'm really into it. It's about...you guessed it, vikings! The main guy kind of looks like Brad Pitt, if that's your thing, and his wife is a total badass, if that is your thing (badass female characters is so totally my thing. You ax that sumbitch in the head Legertha, you git im). It's also inspiring me do a lot of weird braid things in my hair, but that's kind of the norm for me anyway, so I guess it's a win-win. If you like Game of Thrones, you'll like this show. Like, I'm not gonna say it's exactly like it, I'll just say that I've been watching this show at night and waking up with the Game of Thrones theme song in my head. Draw your own conclusions. 

FAVORITE MATERIAL POSSESSION: THIS...THING?


     I'm not sure what to call this now that I've thought about it, because I know the trend is referred to as a kimono, but it's really not. A kimono is an actual super-detailed amazing specific cultural garment, so I feel weird using the term to refer to this that and the other. It's more of a...sheer...layering...thing...robe...sleeved shawl? I don't know. The point is I got it at Target a while back and now that the weather has become tolerable I've been wearing this thing non-stop. You wouldn't think it would be a basic, but in my weirdo wannabe Stevie Nicks wardrobe it acts like one. I really like it because since we're just emerging from winter I'm feeling a little...doughy, shall we say, and I'm not too keen to bust out my upper arms just yet, so this provides a little security blanket of sorts. 

FAVORITE PICTURES ON MY PHONE: OH MY GOD LOOK AT THESE FACES





     I actually have a ton of really cute flattering pictures of the twins when they're smiling and being photogenic, but my favorites are always the outtakes. 

     Hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'll be doing something silly that you'll be getting to laugh at me for on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment