Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Sneak Peek!

     I know that for some people it's still way too early to think about Halloween, but not me. This is partly because Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays, but mostly out of necessity. See, when you insist on being something weird and making your own costume because it has to be authentic, you have to start planning pretty early on. You can't just run to the store at the last minute to pick up a costume if you're gonna be zombie steampunk ax-murderer Minnie Mouse or what have you. So I'll be keeping you updated along the way as I put together this year's costume, but for now I just wanted to give you a little sneaky peeky to see if you can guess what I'm scheming.


     I don't think it's that hard to guess, but then...I already know the answer. If you're stumped, don't worry, I'll be back to show you how it's going soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment