Monday, September 30, 2013

APPLEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

     I went apple-picking Sunday. 


     It was the perfect day for it: sunny and clear and cool and breezy and generally delightful. We got approximately one camels-weight of apples (that's a measurement, right?) and some apple cider donuts, and I had myself a cider slushie. Mmmmm. The apples are, of course, delicious, but we now have...a LOT of them. Like, a lot a lot. 


     As in, I had trouble cooking dinner because every horizontal workspace is covered in APPLES. I'm not complaining though. I'm like the Bubba of apples. Apple pie, apple salad, apple cake, apple cider, caramel apples, apple pancakes, grilled cheese and apple sammiches, apple-topped pork....apple isn't a word to me anymore. I've lost it. 

     Suffice it to say I'm about to be eating a lot of apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment