Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life Lessons from Left 4 Dead

     I love zombies. Zombie movies, zombie books, arguing about various zombie theories and protocols -- all of it. But especially zombie videogames, and ESPECIALLY Left 4 Dead. I bought the game when it came out in 2008 and never looked back. I played it when I was bored, I played when I was stressed out, I played when I was drunk (with disastrous results). And it's always been a game I come back to when I just want to shoot zombies and blow stuff up and save humanity. Then recently I got my dad hooked on playing it with me, my sister and her husband. Now it's a family affair.

     But lest you think it's just mindless violence, I wanted to show you some of the important life lessons I've learned from playing over the years. I was thinking about this the other day and, after posting a zombie-dealt life lesson on Facebook, I realized I wanted to share some other lessons I've learned.







__________________________________________________________________________________







 __________________________________________________________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment