Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby Shower!

     So the baby shower has come and gone; the reason I was so stressed and busy all of last week! It was worth it, though, to get everyone together and celebrate the two tiny people we'll be meeting soon. I thought I'd show you a few pictures of why I've been so busy, so you don't think I've just been lazing about all this time (although to be fair, I allowed myself one Total Lazy Day on Sunday to recuperate after it was all done -- spent the whole day watching BBC's Sherlock on Netflix. I've seen it already, but it's so damn good).

     Commence massive number of pictures!

The full spread of fooooood!

Cupcakes with pink and blue cream cheese frosting.

Homemade soft pretzel bites with cheese dip -- I had to hide these in the oven so they wouldn't get eaten before the guests arrived!

Fruit kebabs and homemade chicken salad wraps.

And of course, my pink and blue chocolate dipped Oreos!
Mini hand sanitizer favors -- always useful! (I know this is slightly out of focus, but I took these pictures just before guests arrived, so I was a bit hurried; sorry!)

Mini M&M favors.

Notes for everyone to leave well-wishes and advice on; they got hung up on a ribbon "clothesline" with those mini clothespins.

     Once the guests arrived I didn't take any pictures because there were several other people taking pictures anyway, so I let them do the documenting the rest of the day. And I was busy playing with Addison, a.k.a cutest little thing on the planet:

Showing me how to properly organize apps on a smartphone.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment