Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Videogame break!

     I spent my whole Tuesday afternoon playing the newly released Saints Row IV. Without spoiling anything for those of you who may want to play it, it's....different! I haven't played through much of the story yet, so I can't tell you much about that, but from what I have played, I can think of at least three titles for this game that would have been just as accurate:

"SAINT'S ROW IV: WE REALLY LIKE DUBSTEP"

     This game is really heavy on the dubstep. Like, really heavy. In a game full of aliens and superpowers and simulated realities, the most hard-to-believe part of the whole game is still that there could ever be a world in which demand necessitates not one, but TWO dubstep radio stations. In related news, I'm getting old and don't understand what The Kids Today™ are listening to.






"SAINTS ROW IV: BLUE IS A NICE COLOR"

     Noticing some very subtle visual clues...


"SAINTS ROW IV: RUN FAST AND JUMP HIGH"

     Not that you'll find me complaining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment