Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm an auntie!

     I have the happiest excuse ever for not having a post today: on Wednesday night I became an aunt! Jen had the twins just before 6:00 pm, and they're both healthy and absolutely adorable. Evelyn is 5 pounds 15 ounces, and Oliver is 4 pounds 14 ounces. They were a bit early, so they're spending a few days in the NICU just to make sure they can put on some weight, but they're doing great. They've definitely got some super healthy lungs on 'em; they were playing a fun game of "who can have the last cry" with each other Wednesday night. I'm so happy for Jen and Jason! They're some of my favorite people, and it's so exciting for them to start a family of their own! And, of course, I'm happy for me because I get to spoil those babies rotten and be the cool aunt. I've never been the cool anything, so that'll be a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment