Friday, March 1, 2013

Wanna know what heaven is?

     It's watching baby elephants running around all day. Possibly miniature baby elephants, small enough that they could comfortably sit in your lap. But I can't promise that because I've never actually died and gone to heaven before. I'm just speculating, you know (In case you're curious, I'm fairly sure Hell is shelling pistachios and listening to people mispronounce "nuclear" as "nuke-u-lar" for all eternity).



     Even if you don't think baby elephants are the cutest thing in the world (I'm not so sure myself. I mean, they're damn cute, but also: Pugs. Tiny little lambs. Kittens with sad squashy little faces and tiny ears. It's a tough game), I think we can all take some time out of our day to appreciate how cute this guy is. Look at how it looks like he's wearing saggy pajammie bottoms! Look at him rolling around in the mud like he's King of the Pit! Look at his fuzzy little knot-head; it's like he's wearing the world's most adorable threadbare toupee (admittedly not a hard title to win)! Look at how he leans on his momma and splashes in the water just because he can like a big puppy! 

     Ok, yeah, I posted a cute elephant video because I couldn't think of anything to write about today. But honestly if that's a thing you're unhappy about, I don't know what more you want from life, because this is pretty much as good as it gets.



No comments:

Post a Comment