Monday, June 27, 2011

Shiny things for my magpie heart.

My laziness has hit an all time high (or low, depending on how you wanna look at it) so today I decided to do a video post! Enjoy the all you can eat buffet of straight-up awkward below.


I'll just be hiding in shame now, over how many times I say "like" without realizing it. And I call myself an English major.

Anyway, as promised, pictures after the jump.





My creepy/cool hand earrings. And awesome yellow nails! But mostly earrings.


Pirates of Central Virginia?


This picture cracks me up, because I obviously had the flash on and it ended up making it look all weird, but I like to imagine it's just dramatic lighting, like I'm about to do a Zales commercial. "For the dramatically lit woman in your life....jump rings on a chain."


No comments:

Post a Comment