Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flashback! Part deux!

1) Are you a morning or night person?I dunno. I stay up way later than any person should, so in that regard, night. But if I get up early (on my own accord, at least) I'm usually quite chipper in the mornings too.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?Salty, I suppose. I'm not the hugest fan in the world of sweet things. They're good and all,  I'm just an odd bird. For example, most girls crave chocolate or ice cream when they're sad. I'll get sad and crave a baked potato or a steak.
3) Ninjas or pirates?Pirates, I guess.
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.Nobody is a ninja anymore, but pirates are still around. And kind of awesome. I mean, admit it, you're kind of impressed when you hear about a little boat of like, 10 guys stealing a cruise ship. How does that even happen?
5) Autobots or Decepticons?Decepticons, despite their poor organization.
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?Bill Nye the Science Guy, Wishbone, Magic School Bus. Educational tv fo life, yo.
7) Are you a collector of anything?I am a collector of stories! No, not really, but it sounds cool, right?
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be?A shark, obviously. Because they answer to no one and just swim around being AWESOME all the time. 
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?The ability to make people spontaneously do Michael Jackson impressions. That has practical applications, both in entertainment (daaaance partyyyy) and safety (can't mug me if you're busy having a daaaance partyyyy).
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up?"Waaaaterrrr!" I wake up like Spongebob in Sandy's tree dome without a water helmet. Yeah, I just made that reference. That happened.
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?RIGHT before I fall asleep, I usually have random synaptic firings that result in things like...oh, I dunno, a squirrel with a monocle and a robotic tail climbing a rainbow tree.
12) What's your favorite color?Yellow, right now. 
13) What's your favorite animal?Sharks, as you probably would have guessed. Although I'm really feelin' how badass hippos are, these days as well. 
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?Oh, totally. I don't think they'd come here and just be like, lurking around unannounced for fifty years though. If you're gonna put all the effort of space travel into getting to another planet, you're gonna make an announcement when you get there, amiright?
15) Do you believe in ghosts?Ehhhhh I believe there are very specific circumstances which make people see or hear things that they then classify as ghosts. But I don't think they're just running around being spooky for the lolz.
16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?The Sims. My Sims have a better life than me, it's kind of sad really.
17) You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?A treehouse, and a wardrobe of overalls for my monkey friend.
18) Have any bad habits?I used to bite my nails incessantly. I relapsed last semester, but they're pretty now. :)
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?When people use "literally" incorrectly. It makes me want to punch them in the teeth. Literally.
20) List 3 of your best personality traits:Empathetic, smart, funny. Well, I think I'm funny, at least. I laugh at all my jokes. Although sometimes I just do it to be polite.
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits:Moody, argumentative (only about things I have a strong opinion on which is...a lot of things), and lazy.
22) Have any celebrity crushes?I have a lot of celebrity friend-crushes. For example, I want to be besties with Emma Stone and Bruno Mars, because I imagine if you got dumped or something, they'd take you to a carnival and buy you cotton candy and tell you stories about their own bad relationships and you'd all just giggle a bunch. And it would be delightful.
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:I wish I had better eyesight. It's a big thing for me because I'm all about survival of the fittest, so it feels WRONG to be this blind. If we were still out running from lions and whatnot, I'd be long gone,  because I'd have been like "Why are you all running from that fast-moving boulder? Yall's dumb."
24) Any tattoos or piercings?Pierced ears, and no plans to ever get anything else done. Just because I can't be buggered with the upkeep of picking out all that jewelry. I couldn't even handle having a second piercing in my ears, so that's gone. 
25) What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?Whether or not they give off creepy vibes. Like, before I even notice if a guy is attractive or not, if the first time I see a guy he's doing that whole "let me just give you an obvious once-over from  head to toe," thing with his skeezy little eyeballs, we're not gonna talk. But if he smiles and says "hey" like a NORMAL FREAKING HUMAN BEING, yeah we're cool. 
26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner?Smart, funny, and positive/nice. 
27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people?Rudeness. I'm of the belief that if you're rude to people like waiters, you're probably secretly evil. Also if you don't like dogs. Who doesn't like dogs? Evil people, that's who.
28)Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?I don't see myself getting married in the next five years because I have awful judgment in men, and I can't even find someone I want to date, let alone spend my entire life with. I'm sure it's one of those things that sneaks up on you though. But my answer's still true, because you can't see things that are sneaking. That's the whole point. 
29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I'm not really MESSY, per se, just kind of....scatterbrained. I don't mind a little chaos. But it's not like I leave old food laying around my room or anything, I just leave things in places they don't belong and it gets cluttered. 
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Lately I've been thinking Portland, Oregon sounds really nice. They have a really good indie music scene and men grow beards and wear plaid, like lumberjacks. Which is obviously the way things should be.
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?Ireland, Sweden, France, and Africa. Also: everywhere else. Except Mexico. You couldn't pay me enough to go to Mexico right now. Or the Middle East, obviously. Because I feel like no one really goes there on purpose. For funsies. 
32) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:Get published, travel, have a pet pig (named Pigasus). 
33) Name 1 regret you have:Hakuna majuto. No regrets. Except maybe not learning Swahili, so I could say things other than "no regrets" in it. Ah well, there's still time. 
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:Nap time!
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:That I make the rules now, so I can  have nap time anyway. And eat ice cream for breakfast and breakfast for dinner.
36) What's your favorite song of the moment?4 Chords of the Apocolypse, by Julian Casablancas. I'm in love with him. He's kind of a Bob Dylan type: great writer, wonky voice. 
37) What's your favorite song of all time?Who Wants to Live Forever, Queen. Or Love of my Life, by Queen. Or one of several other Queen songs. I can't help it. I listen to Queen and have like, stoner thought meltdowns that we're part of a species that can convey our emotions so beautifully through music. 
38) What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?Depends on the Saturday night. Sometimes it's fun to go out and do stuff. Sometimes it's fun to lay in my bed and watch netflix instant and not accomplish anything. 
39) What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?Have everything set up so Monday morning doesn't suck!
40) Have any hidden talents?No, because I like to brag about things. My epic car-dance-karaoke talents should be hidden, but I have no shame, so everyone who's ever been in a car next to me at a stop light knows about it. 
41) You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?Pasta or a cheeseburger. Or both, I guess. Not like calories are a problem at that point. 
42) What would be your dream job?Freelance writer who actually gets work.
43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?True love, obviously. 
44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?My own island where I make all the rules, to be able to communicate with animals (because I imagine they have hilarious stories), and....(moment for eyelash batting) world peace!
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?There are times when I'm like "Sheesh, women get such a crap deal in this society, this sucks," for sure. But I really like dressing up and wearing makeup and not having to play sports. So, not really.
46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you:That the inside of my head is like an acid trip. At least, I flatter myself to think most people don't immediately figure out I'm completely bonkers. 
47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?Willie Pajamas. I decided long ago it would be my chosen pseudonym, should I ever need one. I guess it kind of defeats the purpose that I tell so many people about it, though. 
48) Do you believe in the afterlife?Ehhhh.
49) How do you feel about cookies?I think cookies deserve equal rights! A cookie deserves the same treatment that cake gets! Full equality for cookies!

Also, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment