Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Challenge

I came across this the other day and thought "Oooh, that seems fun!" 


Basically, you just take a picture of a different thing each day for thirty days. And it has to be a picture you took that day, it can't be an old one. Anything that might motivate me to...I dunno, do anything creative, right? 

Plus I keep saying I'm gonna learn how to use my camera to its full potential, but I never do. This might help me finally get to know my camera. 

Day 1 is a self-portrait. Here's what I came up with.


I went with something pretty different to try and avoid myspace-ness, and I think I like the way it turned out, even though there are a few things I might like to change.  Although it's always hard to be objective about a picture when you're in it. And you took it. So everything is on you. Bleh.

Anyway, that's day 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment