Monday, April 11, 2011

My weekend!

Here's what I did this weekend: 

1. Cleaned my room. Even washed my sheets and comforter so they'd smell delightful and be soft and fluffy and wonderful! (This is a big deal for me. I'm a slob.) And updated my shamefully outdated giant wall calendar.



2. Discovered a delicious healthy dessert. New favorite! Just grabbed an apple out of the fridge (it's important that they're cold. Otherwise they will not be magical. Trust), cut it into slices, and melted two Hershey's Bliss dark chocolate squares to drizzle over the top. Om nom nom. 


3. Planned out my classes for next semester. This was not easy. I did much panicking. But after 8 am this morning when I registered, it was all settled. Yay!

My planning sheet. If you look closely, you'll notice I made panicked notes saying "MORSE!" under two classes, effectively ruling them out. Morse was a professor I had last semester. You can imagine what she was like, to make me have that reaction. 

4. Talked to Elise on skype! Had a Tina Turner/Muppet hair moment:

I seriously considered "styling" my hair like this all the time. By styling, I mean letting it curl naturally, then raking it all forward over my face in a moment of frustration over trying to pick classes.

5. Fought my computer for at least 12 hours total, because it was acting supremely uncool and refusing to let me access my documents. Which are kind of important, considering I'm majoring in...ya know, writing documents. I may have it under control now, but we'll see. Hopefully I won't have to deal with Dell Customer Service. Horror of horrors. 


PS: The rest of April is gonna be really busy for me in terms of school. I have a ton of projects, presentations, and papers to do, so sewing projects are probably going to be on hold for a little while so I can focus on doing the whole "responsible adult" bit without completely losing my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment