Sunday, March 20, 2011

The white dress!

Considering that the white dress was made from one of the simplest patterns of all time, it sure took a long time to make. Partly because it needed a lining in order to avoid being completely indecent. Partly because I've been lazy because it's Spring Break and I don't gotta do nuffin' if I don't feel like it. I don't have any pictures of the actual dress, because I haven't worn it yet (I'm waiting for the first warm, non-rainy, non-windy day). But here's a picture of the fabric, to illustrate it's lovely... loveliness.


Sigh. Back to school tomorrow. Not really excited about the following 6-ish weeks of classes, but I figure if I just stay really really busy, time will fly by and  before I know it, it'll be summer. At least, that's what I'm hoping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment