Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I know that camel!" and other tales from my cell phone.

This is a dress I made a while back. My mum helped a lot, because the pattern was really confusing, and she's smart like that.


This is little Miss Sophie Pants. Yep, as far as I'm concerned her middle name is Pants. I suspect Amanda would disagree. I don't care. 


This is a bear I met once....At Bass Pro Shops. We're buddies. I heart bears. (Except pandas. They don't deserve the title of bear.)


And this is a camel. Obviously. Apparently it's "Qatar Day" at VCU, so they brought a camel to campus. Because...I guess they have camels in Qatar? I dunno, the logic is a little sketchy. The point is the camel came from a place called Animals Unlimited, which is in Montpelier. We drive by this camel every time we go to the grocery store. I saw it and went "I wonder if that's the camel I know?" as if there are tons of places to get a camel around here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment