Thursday, March 3, 2011

Be an Optimist Prime, not a Negatron...

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I had some residual annoyance from dealing with...oh, let's call it the immaturity of my peers and life in general yesterday. Plus I'm down to my last pair of contacts and one of them has a tear in it, so I'll have to wear my glasses until my eye doctor's appointment over spring break, which is just ten different kinds of annoying. 

BUT!

I'm trying to be positive anyway. Here's what's making me happy today:

1. Surprise present in the mail! My aunt sent me some fabric and fundage to support my sewing endeavors (shoutout: Thanks Aunt Patti!). And to fuel my polka dot addiction. I may or may not have opened the package and gone "oooh, hello. I have plans for you..." like a mad scientist. 



2. My room smells like cookies. It's moderately to severely delightful.


3. Sunny, pretty weather outside! Still cold. But I'll take what I can get. 


4. Using my break before my night class to catch up on magazines and snuggle in my fuzzy blanket and just generally be the most unproductive person on the planet. 


5. Reminding myself that I only have to get through one more class before my weekend starts and I can go hooooome tomorrow. Home to this:



D'awwwww.







No comments:

Post a Comment