Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't say the zed word.

     I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days. It's like my normal Spongebob Squarepants energy levels have suddenly fallen to Patrick Star lows, and I want to hibernate under a rock for a few days. And I guess it shows, because yesterday two different people told me I looked like a zombie (neither of whom I will ever be speaking to again. Just kidding, it's not your fault I look like death personified. It's a style, I can work with it). Which got me thinking about how I'd probably be the most annoying zombie ever, always trying to improve the recipe for brains, and all the other zombies would roll their eyes at me. And then have to go chasing after them when they rolled down the street. Which would serve them right for being rude. 


No comments:

Post a Comment