Sunday, July 10, 2011

"And I am a dead-eye shot, shooting."

I got up early on my birthday (unheard of, right?) to shoot at stuff! My Pops took me to get a lesson on how to actually hit the things you shoot at from Henry, who was super cool and had a taxidermied zebra. Cue photographic evidence- of the adventure, not of the zebra. Unfortunately.

Safety first!

I think the sparkly pink nail polish really matches the deadly weapon. 

Shootin' stuff, impressing everybody. No big.

That hat's not mine, in case you were wondering. I don't actually own anything camo-print.

An illustration of why the right side of my abdomen was so sore the next day.


 It turns out I'm actually pretty darn good. I only missed about four clay pigeons. The rest of them met this fate:

Gruesome.

Then, later in the day we went to see Bridesmaids at the fancypants theater that brings you dinner for during your movie, Cinebistro. I got a burger and a chocolate martini and yummy fudgy chocolate cake. Bridesmaids was ridiculously funny; I laughed so hard that I cried a little bit. Seriously. I want to be Kristen Wiig when I grow up. 

It was pouring rain when we left, so I got to run barefoot through an outdoor mall, which was fun. I do love a good bit of impromptu puddle jumping.

On Saturday, the festivities continued in Richmond with a night of drunken debauchery, but for obvious reasons, I'll not be posting pictures of that. 

And thus concludes the tale of my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment