Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day shree

Day 3's assignment is "hands." Which is hard, because hands are kind of ugly. They're like the slightly less hideous but still not quite normal looking cousin of feet. It's like saying a word over and over until it stops making sense. Hands are fine at first glance,  but if you spend a good amount of time staring at them, you start to realize how weird they are. Or....that could just be me. I waste an awful lot of time just staring at things.

Ahem. Anyway, moving on to today's picture.


I got to sit in the Invalid chair and freak people out as they drove past to take this picture. It's just a chair sitting next to the window, but to me it looks like where you'd park your extremely old or mentally ill people so they can stare creepily out the window and watch the world go by. Because I have issues. 

On a related (to hands, not to mental illness) note, I'm pleased to report that my nails are finally nice again. For a while there they looked like absolute hell, because I was so stressed and anxious during the second half of the semester that I bit them all off compulsively.  So that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment