Friday, March 25, 2011

Oooh eeh ooh, I look just like Buddy Holly...

Old school Weezer moment there. Amanda started singing that as soon as I got on skype with her earlier today to show her my glasses, so I figured it was an appropriate title. Anyway, on to business! Here's my new set of four-eyes!

(I picked this picture because this is what I look like when laughing hysterically at something...therefore, this is what I look like approximately 80% of the time. Just keepin' it real here.)

As you might have guessed, if you're particularly observant (I am not, so good for you if you are), I've been doing some sewing today too. Hence the measuring tape in my pocket and pins in my shirt that make me look like I'm just taking a break on the set of Project Runway.

I got two new thrift store dresses that I'm magically turning cute. Stay tuuuuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment