Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

Bonus points if you recognized that as the title of a Queen song. Specifically, this one:


Lately I've been using leftover fabric scraps to make little rolled rosettes. 


Stephen says I should make a ton of them and cover a pillow. I say I don't have enough patience or enough hot glue to make that many. So I don't know what I'm going to do with them. I stuck one on a bobby pin and have been wearing it around for a while. Just one more in a long string of desperate attempts to pretend it's springtime.


On a related note, I did a bad thing. I opened my window. It may close again, it may not. We shall see. If it doesn't, I reckon it'll just make it easier to call my bird friends to help me pick out an outfit in the mornings. 

Not. Dirty Richmond pigeons in my room...no thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment