Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ok, ok, I'll dooo it!

So everyone is hassling me about writing this blog again, thanks in part to a sudden uptick in interest (Hi, people from Buzzfeed! If I write lots of funny lists will you stay and love me forever? That sounded like I was dissing Buzzfeed but no way, I love them. And I do actually...write...lists someti--you know what nevermind. Hi!) and partly just from various lovely people in my life saying "I liked it. It made me laugh. DO IT MORE." And I'm apparently quite susceptible to peer pressure, so after a long hiatus, here we are!

Even Evie was like "WHY YOU NOT WRITING YOUR BLOG ANYMORE AUNTIE PO? PUT MA FACE ON IT, MY PEOPLE DEMAND IT!"

Now if you're wondering where I went, the short answer is nowhere. The slightly longer, but still tolerably succinct answer is that I got busier with work things (freelancing is weird, man. Sometimes you go two months with nothing, sometimes you have steady work for a good while. It can be tricky to balance things), and life things (having a boyfriend makes blogging difficult because, you know, if you're holding hands all the time you can't type. And I spent a lot of time at the optometrist trying to figure out why my pupils were suddenly heartshaped and bulging out of my head).

Just kidding, we're cute but not that cute. Except about the heart eyes, it's a serious medical condition.

So! I'll do my best to get back to bringing you guys weird things in the hopes of making you snort-laugh or learn something. Or both, if I'm really on point that day. Hope you stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment