Monday, August 25, 2014

There's a party in my tummy!

     (So yummy. So yummy.) Ok, if you didn't go youtube Yo Gabba Gabba like I told you to on Friday then that will have made no sense to you, but you're here, so things making no sense is probably nothing new to you. So the plan for the kids' birthday party cake got changed a bit along the way. Namely, the idea to do Brobee's whole body was scrapped when I realized I wouldn't be able to fit his arms and legs on the slab of cardboard I was using to transport the cake unless I seriously wonked up the proportions. Since I didn't want to do that, I decided to just do a headshot instead! Here's some pictures of how it turned out (if you're wondering why the pictures in this post look five hundred times better than normal, it's because my very talented friend Stephen took them -- that link goes to his photography site, in case you're interested -- and he's profesh as hell).




     As far as the smash cakes go...



     I'd say they were a pretty big hit with the kids. 





No comments:

Post a Comment