Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anytime call me up if you got the sun, cause I got the waves...

It's so nice outside right now. To the point that I tried opening my windows, even though I know better. If you open them, they never close again. Sigh. Oh well. Here's what I'm wearing today, a combination of two recently made projects (the skirt and belt):


In a lovely picture showcasing what strange, strange posture one has when trying to take a picture of the back of one's outfit in the mirror over one's shoulder....One did one's best, ok?

The skirt was pretty simple to make; it's from a New Look Learning the Basics pattern . 

I had some white fabric left over after making the bow belt, so I whipped up a little hankie (I just scallop-stitched in a square, trimmed it down, and drowned it in Fray-check) so I can pretend to be a fancy Victorian lady when I have the sniffles. Or throw it, should I happen upon a jousting tournament or something. It could happen!


And just for kicks and giggles, here's a picture of my Mickey Mouse band-aid, which makes me absolutely gleeful because I love fun band-aids.


Now I think I'll go get myself a smoothie and find somewhere sunny to situate myself to do some book-learnin.


No comments:

Post a Comment